TradeGear's abrasive kits are the perfect solution for painters, saving you time and effort sorting and transporting abrasives.
Keep your abrasives organised, moisture-free and at your fingertips. Easily transportable in a robust Festool systainer, these can be clipped together to carry multiple systainers at once, or wheeled in on your Festool dust extractor.
- Easily see when you are running low on a particular grit.
- Set it up to suit you - sort by grit or new and used abrasive
- Keep a professional image
Festool SYS 1 Systainer³
Abrasive insert to suit 100x150 / 80x133 / D125mm abrasive
2 x 10 packs of TradeGear XP 125mm 9-hole sanding sheets, 80 grit
2 x 10 packs of TradeGear XP 125mm 9-hole sanding sheets, 120 grit
2 x 10 packs of TradeGear XP 125mm 9-hole sanding sheets, 180 grit
2 x 10 packs of TradeGear XP 125mm 9-hole sanding sheets, 240 grit
2 x 10 packs of TradeGear XP 125mm 9-hole sanding sheets, 320 grit
XP-range sanding abrasives are made with Zirconia and high quality Alumina Oxide, making the product stronger and more durable, and providing users with very fast sanding speed. Special coating technology on the surface ensures very good anti-clogging performance. XP abrasives can be used for sanding wood, body filler or putty, paint, and metal.
Hook and loop fastening design ensures quick and efficient abrasive changes.
- Sanding off coatings and impurities or unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces
- Flatting of body filler and primer filler
- Removal of orange-peel effect and dust inclusions