- Tech Specifications
The QTech QT 290 is a hard-working airless sprayer that easily copes with large volumes of trade decorating. The all-new sturdy design copes with the rigors of on-site working, and well proven slow stroke pump technology pushes out 2.9L/min flow rate to handle almost any type of painting you need, from roof membrane to fine finish trims and doors.
The QT290 sits on a convenient hi-cart and features an adjustable height handle for easy manoeuvrability.
- Interior and exterior emulsion
- Water or solvent based top coats
- Wood preservatives
- Most medium-viscosity water or solvent based coatings
- Longer & larger piston for enhanced slow stroke performance and reliability.
- Less pump strokes per litre of paint equals less wear and tear, and less downtime.
Huge Flow Rate
- Massive 2.9L/min flow rate for its size
- Easy to read digital screen displays actual working pressure and error messages.
Easy Change Filters
- The manifold filter strains the paint from the inside out so the housing never becomes clogged with debris. Changing the filters are quick, clean and easy, requiring no tools. The suction filter is screw on and easy to replace.
- The QTech QT290 airless paint sprayer has a powerful, slow stroking motor, which is fully enclosed, with a durable gearbox with a single gear. Simple and reliable for long, serviceable life
- Robust hi-cart configuration
- No-flat tyres ideal for site conditions
Lifetime motor warranty
- The motor and gearhead assembly are warranted to the original purchaser under normal use and service against manufacturing and material defects for the product lifetime.
|Power Supply||240 V
|Flow Rate||2.9 L/min|
|Maximum Working Pressure||3000 PSI|
|Maximum Tip Size||0.027"|
- TriTech T360 Contractor spray gun
- TriTech Contractor 517 airless tip
- TriTech Contractor safety guard
- 1/4" x 15m textile hose assembly
- QLube x 237ml piston lubricant