- Application Tips
Polyfilla Professional Interior Timber Filler is ideal for an interior use as a hole, crack, dent, chip, grain and edge timber filler. It dries to a pine finish that can be stained and tinted.
Ideal for cracks, nail holes and chips in timber, with a fill depth up to 6mm.
- Fast drying
- Easy to sand
- Hard finish with high crack resistance
- Suitable for stain, tint, paint and varnish
- Interior use on timber surfaces and edges
- Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material.
- Press filler firmly into dents/holes/split and remove excess.
- Allow to dry for 2-3 hours in 2-3mm thin applications, depending on humidity. Allow longer drying if painting with solvent based coatings (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
- Sand with fine sandpaper. For a perfect finish after initial sanding back, apply a thin coat of filler, allow to dry and sand lightly with very fine (400 grit) sandpaper before staining or coating.
- When tinting or staining, final colour is not achieved until varnish is applied.
- Prime metals (eg, nail heads) before applying filler.
- Use Poly Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement occurs.
- Clean up with water before filler dries.
- Cure product before disposal.