Polyfilla Professional Large Crack Filler is a water-resistant, fibre-reinforced polymer with excellent adhesion that has been designed for filling deep and wide cracks and holes on all surfaces inside and outside the home.
Easy to sand, sets to a super hard finish and is highly crack resistant, with a fill depth up to 10mm.
- Can be sanded or planed
- Super hard finish
- Highly crack resistant
- Suitable for timber, concrete, mortar, plaster and primed metal.
- Interior use
- Exterior use
- Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material.
- Exterior surfaces and metals (eg. nail heads) should be primed before application.
- Press filler firmly into cracks and holes and remove excess.
- Allow to dry (2-3 hours in thin 2-3mm applications depending on humidity). Allow longer drying times if painting with oil based paints (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
- For deeper jobs apply in 10mm layers, allowing each layer to set before applying the next layer.
- Protect from rain until painted over.
- For best results, apply paint undercoat before applying water or oil based paint top coat.
- Use Poly Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement occurs.
- Clean up with water before filler dries.
- Cure product before disposal.