- Pro Series Features
- Further Information
Oval Wall Brush
- Continuous coverage with increased precision & control.
- Oval ferrule holds & releases more for solid coverage & less dripping.
- The larger sizes are ideal for painting ceilings, walls & doors. The smaller for detail & trim work.
The Pro Series brushes features E4 Mark II designer filament created for the professional painter. The blend is a fusion of quality synthetic filaments that work together to achieve an outstanding paint finish. Compared against other leading paint brushes in the market, this brush has been developed to be the best brush in the market.
- Superior paint pickup & hold capability.
- Fast application with one coat coverage with even put down for a smooth finish.
- Built specifically for precise edge control when cutting or detail work.
- Strong, durable & shed resistant holding its shape for continuous use.
- Easy to clean
- The performance of these brushes has been carefully tested with alkyd based, water based and oil based paint.
- Sophisticated technology to produce a durable brush option and remain true to Oldfields tradition of quality.
- The brush handle is made of smooth fine beech wood & ergonomically designed.
- Durable stainless-steel ferrule, with embossed logo and sink marks.
E4 Mark II Designer Filament
- AA Grade quality filament mix formulated exclusively for Oldfields.
- Best used with premium gloss and satin sheen paints for a smooth professional finish for interior and exterior applications.
- Non-stick technology for easy clean-up.
- Hand formed chisel top that provides extra sharp, accurate cutting in.
- The head construction is completed manually by skilled craftsman.
- Extra-long tapered filament tips apply paint with an ultra-light touch to create the finest finish with virtually no surface marks.
- Permanent bi-colour dyed Solid Round Tapered (SRT) quality synthetic filament provide resilience & paint flow.