Festool's 125 mm diameter StickFix Rubin 2 unperforated sanding discs are an ideal abrasive for hardwoods and softwoods, wood composites, and veneers.
Rubin 2 sanding discs range from P40 for rough surface finishes or to prep for higher grits up to P220 grit abrasives for finish sanding on softer woods. Durable closed coated aluminium oxide sheds wood fibres as it abrades material surface, leading to faster material removal and a cleaner finish.
Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air and better finishes. StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes.‚
- Prep sanding on rough wood surfaces
- Fast material removal on wood and wood composites
- Finish sanding on softer woods
- Extremely tear resistant and flexible synthetic resin bonds the two layers of abrasive grit, this prevents premature disintegration
- Uniform grains ensure a consistent depth of roughness across the abrasive. Resulting in a clean even sanding finish with less rework.
- The abrasive grain is very durable, each grain retains its shape even under the toughest conditions.
- Festool abrasives are changed without gluing or clamping, just pull one off and attach the next one.
- The Jetstream and Multi Jetstream Festool hole design increases the service life of your abrasives, as it allows dust to flow through the abrasive to the extractor without clogging.