- Tech Specifications
The compact ETS 125 has a 2 mm sanding stroke and is ideal for achieving an outstanding surface quality when finishing or pre sanding.
Weighing in at just 1.2 kg with perfectly balanced weight distribution the ETS 125 has a compact ergonomic design making work easy and non tiring. Finish faster with up to 25% higher rate of material removal. The MMC control electronics ensures that no load speed equals working speed, transmitting the 250 W of power directly onto the working surface.
- Finish and preliminary sanding or small surfaces
- Light sanding of joins after repair work
- Light sanding of shaped and curved parts
- Preparation work prior or varnishing, oiling or waxing
- Sanding vertical or overhead surfaces
Ideal for wooden surfaces
- The ETS 125 is perfect for preparation work prior to varnishing, waxing or oiling. The eccentric sanding motion produces a scratch free sanding pattern.
When you need to produce top class results, the ETS 125 is an absolute must. The smooth running sanding pad lays absolutely flat on the surface, producing a consistently perfect finish.
Lower abrasive use
- Festool offers a complete system including sanding pads and abrasives. The Jetstream principle ensures greater dust removal, cooler pad temperatures and longer abrasive life.
- An excellent finish can only be achieved with good preparatory work. The precision and balance of Festool's 2mm sander, along with the sanding brake, eliminates the risk of gouges and timely rework.
Small surface specialist
- The compact design of the sander allows for fatigue free one handed operation by left or right handers, without unpleasant vibration. It's low weight takes the effort out of sanding vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Pair your ETS 125 with a Festool dust extractor to achieve almost 100% extraction. Festool dust extractors can be connected directly, no adapter required.
Plug-it lead system
- Thanks to the plug-it system, the device can be changed quickly – directly via the cable and not via the socket or extractor: One cable for all devices. And even if the cable breaks, it can be replaced quickly without any problems.
ETS 125mm Random Orbital Sander
|Power consumption||200 W
|Sanding pad diameter||125 mm|
|Standing stroke||2 mm|
|Sanding motion speed||6,000 - 14,000 rpm|
|Dust Extraction connection||27 mm|
|Tool weight||1.1 kg|
- ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander
- Soft high temperature backing pad
- Pad protector
- Longlife dust catcher bag
- Plug-it lead
- Systainer SYS 3