- Main Applications
- Tech Specs
The DTS 400 makes sanding overhead for sustained periods of time effortless and are equipped with maximum flexibility for individual task requirements. With a compact design, weight of just 1.2 kg and the recently developed MMC control electronics that guarantee up to 25% greater removal capacity at constant powerful speed these sanders deliver outstanding surface finishes.
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small surfaces, edges and tight corners
- Sanding off paint and varnishes on window frames
- Sanding natural wood and veneer prior to varnishing
- Sanding close to edges on different materials
25% more material removal capacity
- 250 watts of power makes the DTS stand out in its class and ensures rapid work progress.
- The MMC electronics ensure that no-load speed is equal to operating speed.
Ideal for overhead work
- Compact, balanced and light weight 1.1kg design guarantees non-tiring work.
- Soft grip inserts for easy grip.
Plenty of access with less reworking
- PROTECTOR edge protection for less reworking.
- 2 mm sanding stroke and is ideal for achieving an outstanding surface quality when finishing or pre sanding.
- Delta shape pad allows sanding into corners and edges, ideal for window and door frames, and eaves.
- Integrated long-life chip collection bag for dust-free work.
- Dust extraction port for use with a mobile dust extractor
DTS 400 Sander
||Corded (Plug-it lead)
|Sanding Stroke||2 mm|
|Sanding Pad Diameter||100 x 150 mm|
|No Load Speed||6,000 - 12,000 rpm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm|
|Tool Weight||1.1 kg|
Scope of Delivery
- DTS 400 REQ sander
- Pad protector
- Longlife dust catcher
- Stickfix sanding pad 100mm x 150mm
- SYS 3 Systainer