- Tech Specifications
Whether on site or in the workshop, the CLEANTEC 36 offers a lot of volume in compact dimensions, thanks to its generous container geometry. The extremely compact high-power turbines provide the matching suction power, with a flow rate of 3900 l/min.
Approved for dust class M, and with antistatic function to prevent static charging during work, Festool's CTM 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Fine concrete, fibre cement, aerated concrete, natural stone and plaster dust
- Sawing, sanding or routing work on site or in the workshop
- Automatic operation with power and air tools
- Wet and dry extraction
- Dust class M (medium risk) extraction
Important to note:
- Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
- Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
- When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
- When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
- Stay safe with smooth anti-static hose
- AutoClean function automatically cleans the filter every 10 seconds ensuring the extraction capacity remains high and eliminating the need for work interruptions due to manual filter cleaning.
- The comfort clean closing slide creates an extreme vacuum in the container for even more thorough cleaning of the main filter.
- The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
- Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
- The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
- This extractor can be retrofitted with a Bluetooth module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose.
CTM 36 AutoClean Extractor
|Dust Approval Rating
|Filter Surface Area
|Container / Filter Bag Capacity
||36 L / 34 L
||7.5m rubber insulated
||630 x 365 x 596 mm
- CTM 36 HD AutoClean Dust Extractor
- Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- Anti static Smooth Suction Hose (D 36/32mm x 3.5m)
- Floor Nozzle Set 27mm/36mm
- Plastic Curved Hand Tube 36mm
- Plastic Tube Set 27mm/36mm
- Comfort Clean Locking Slide
- Integrated Hose Garage
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC Systainer Function
- Cable Wrap