- Tech Specifications
Whether on site or in the workshop, the mobile 26L CLEANTEC offers a great balance of capacity vs. portability. With a high flow rate of 3900 l/min and low weight of 14kg, this extractor is a great solution for frequent site work.
Approved for dust class M, and with antistatic function to prevent static charging during work, Festool's CTM 26 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Sawing, sanding or routing work on site or in the workshop
- Automatic operation with power and air tools
- Wet and dry extraction
- Dust class M (medium risk) extraction
Important to note:
- Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
- Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
- When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
- When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
- Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
High suction power
- Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
- This extractor can be retrofitted with a Bluetooth module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose.
- SYS Dock and hose garage allow for tidy storage of the hose and cable and transportation of systainers.
- Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
CTM 26 Extractor
|Dust Approval Rating
|Filter Surface Area
|Container / Filter Bag Capacity
||36 L / 34 L
||7.5m rubber insulated
||630 x 365 x 540 mm
- CTM 26 Dust Extractor
- Self Cleaning Filter Bag
- Anti static Smooth Suction Hose (D 27mm x 3.5m)
- Floor Nozzle Set 27mm/36mm
- Plastic Curved Hand Tube 36mm
- Plastic Tube Set 36mm
- Cover for Intake Manifold
- Integrated Hose Garage
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC Systainer Function
- Cable Wrap