For use with:
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2), including those containing oil.
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 x WES
- To be fitted with the 3M 6000 Series Cartridges and the 3M 501 Retainer
- Can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection
- Bayonet fitting allows filters to be clicked into place for ease of fitting
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Help you work safely in hazardous environments