For use with 3M 6000 and 7000 respirators, including:
3M Protection™ Organic Vapour Replacement Cartridges, used by professionals for sanding and scraping of lead-based paint in certain projects, are ANS/NZS 1716 Approved and provide at least 99.7% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particles that contain oil.
Easy to use with 3M 6000 & 7500 Series Respirators, 3M Organic Vapour Replacement Cartridges are a great choice in respiratory protection for the pro when working on certain lead-based paint projects.
Professional use only for organic vapours and mists commonly associated with spray painting, lawn and garden pesticides, staining or refinishing decks and hardwood floors, and many other applications. approved: OV/P95. Performance tested to AS/NZS 1716.
- Use with P2 Rated (P95) 3M Particulate Filters 5P71PB1-B
- Fits 3M 6000 and 7500 Series Respirators
- Use for Organic Vapours (solvents)
- A1 rating, meets AS/NZS 1716 standards for low to medium absorption capacity, for use against certain organic gases and vapours as specified by the manufacturer.
- Contains: 1 pair Organic Vapour Cartridges for 6000 series Half Face Respirator
- Performance tested to AS/NZS 1716; (P95)