3M™ Professional Paint Project Respirator with Quick Latch combines comfort, durability, and stability. The proprietary quick latch design offers an easy, one-hand touch drop-down mechanism for putting the face piece on and off while moving in and out of contaminated area.
Ideal for professional use for organic vapours and mists commonly associated with spray painting, lawn and garden pesticides, staining or refinishing decks and hardwood floors, and many other applications. With a resilient silicone face seal providing comfort, durability, and stability - the 3M Paint Project Respirator with Quick Latch is an excellent choice in respiratory protection for the professional.
Performance tested to AS/NZS 1716.
- 1 x 6500 Quick Latch half facepiece
- 1 pair x 6001 cartridges
- 2 pairs x prefilters
- 1 pair x filter retainers
- Quick latch mechanism makes it easy to drop down the respirator from face without removing head straps
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow™ valve helps reduce heat and moisture to make breathing easier
- 3M's lightest silicone facepiece
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of face shields
- Adjustable Head Harness Assembly
- Kit contains: 1 6500 Quick Latch half facepiece, 1 pair of 6001 cartridges, 2 pairs of prefilters, and 1 pair of filter retainers
- For workplace/occupational applications only
- Performance tested to AS/NZS 1716; P95. NIOSH approved: OV.