Festool's 533 mm x 75 mm Rubin sanding belts are an ideal abrasive for hardwoods and softwoods, wood composites, and veneers.‚
Rubin sanding belts range from P40 for rough surface finishes or to prep for higher grits up to P150 grit abrasives for finish sanding on softer woods. Durable closed coated aluminium oxide sheds wood fibres as it abrades material surface, leading to faster material removal and a cleaner finish.
Compatible with Festool BS 75 Belt Sander.
- Prep sanding on rough wood surfaces
- Fast material removal on wood and wood composites
- Extremely tear resistant and flexible synthetic resin bonds the two layers of abrasive grit, this prevents premature disintegration
- Uniform grains ensure a consistent depth of roughness across the abrasive. Resulting in a clean even sanding finish with less rework.
- The abrasive grain is very durable, each grain retains its shape even under the toughest conditions.