- Application Tips
Polyfilla Professional Gloss Finish filler is formulated with fine 'glass' bubbles for easy sanding and perfect gloss retention.
Ideal for a perfect finish with gloss and flat paint on timber, plaster, concrete, mortar and primed metals.
- Perfect gloss retention
- Super smooth finish
- Easy to sand
- Suitable for timber, concrete, mortar, plaster and primed metal.
- Interior use
- Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material.
- Press filler firmly into cracks and holes and remove excess.
- Allow to dry (2-3 hours in thin 2-3mm applications depending on humidity). Allow longer drying times if painting with oil based paints (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
- Sand with fine sandpaper. For a perfect finish after initial sanding back, apply another very thin coat of filler, allow to dry and sand lightly with very fine (400grit) sandpaper before painting.
- Protect from rain until painted over. Do not use below 5 degrees.
- Not for exterior timber likely to absorb excessive amounts of water.
- Use Poly Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement occurs.
- Clean up with water before filler dries.
- Cure product before disposal.