- Tech Specs
Festool's DSC diamond cutting system enables clean and precise cutting work up to 27mm depth.
The plunge function means cutting can commence at any point along the floor or wall, and when paired with a Festool guide rail, perfectly straight and accurate cuts can be made quickly and confidently.
- Quick and dust-free cutting of mineral materials
- Section cuts for doors/windows, expansion joints in floor areas, grooves for pipes
- The DSC-AG 125 diamond cutting system with its efficient dust extraction system protects your health when working. In combination with the Festool guide rail, precise cuts can be made to doors, windows, grooves and expansion joints in the floor area.
Cutting building materials with minimal dust
- With the DSC-AG 125 diamond cutting system for clean and precise work up to a cutting depth of 27 mm. Easy and secure attachment of the dust hose protects the user's health from harmful dusts.
Precise and clean
- Thanks to the plunge cut function on the DSC-AG 125, the cutting can commence at any point on the floor.
The perfect addition to the DSC – especially for fine dust
- Pair with the CT 36 E AC HD mobile dust extractor with AUTOCLEAN. Built for tough construction site use, especially for applications in which a particularly large quantity of fine dust or mineral dust is produced.
DSC 125 Diamond Cutting System
||Corded Fixed Lead
|Disc Diameter||125 mm|
|Cutting Depth||27 mm|
|Cutting Depth on Rail
|Front Clearance||78 mm|
|No Load Speed
||3,500 - 11,000 rpm
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 or 36 mm|
|Tool Weight||2.2 kg hood (4.1kg system)|
Scope of Delivery
- DSC 125 Diamond Cutter in Cutting System
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Diamond Disc
- Auxiliary Handle
- SYS 4 Systainer