- Main Applications
- Tech Specs
For drilling and screwdriving with large diameters, the QUADRIVE DRC 18 cordless drill delivers high power and speeds with its robust four-gear metal gearbox. Powerful screwdriving with a torque of 60 Nm in first gear and precise drilling with 3,800 rpm in fourth gear are no longer a problem.
Whether working with wood or metal – the DRC 18 is extremely tough and its maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor ensures excellent durability.
- Production of wooden substructures, frame structures
- Installation of doors and windows
- Drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Drive screws into wood up to 10x300 mm
- Drilling in wood up to 50 mm with Forstner drill bits
Robust metal gearbox
- Withstands the enormous forces and speeds of the brushless Festool EC-TEC motor, even for long periods.
Intelligent motor management
- The brushless EC-TEC motor is wear-free and converts the energy from the battery into optimum power with virtually no losses. The electronic motor management also guarantees maximum service life: Microprocessors monitor and control the temperature, voltage and current consumption of the motor, electronics and battery.
Durable and extremely light
- The Li-HighPower Compact battery guarantees full power, while weighing considerably less. To provide even more endurance, the brushless and maintenance-free EC-TEC motor only takes as much power as required by each screwing task. The 5.2 Ah battery pack is the right choice for even more power for particularly difficult drilling and screwdriving applications.
- You can perfectly adjust both the torque (in 12 stages) and the speed to your job requirement. If the preset value is exceeded, the electronics switches the device off.
- The LED light can be switched on, enabling precise work to be carried even in dark corners.
Work in the smallest of spaces
- The angle attachment is perfect for work around corners and reaching concealed screws at tight angles.
CENTROTEC quick-change system
- Fast change between drilling, countersinking and screwdriving: The CENTROTEC quick-change system is a chuck and bit holder in one and, at the same time, 50% smaller and 80% lighter than a standard drill chuck. The hexagonal tools are centred using balls – for optimised power transmission and ten times higher true running.
- The chuck with a standard width of up to 13 mm also enables the use of all standard bits and drill bits. Tool-free mounting via the FastFix interface.
|Power Source||18V Cordless
|Battery Capacity||5.2 Ah|
|No-Load Speed (1st gear)||0 - 400 rpm|
|No-Load Speed (2nd gear)||0 - 850 rpm|
|No-Load Speed (3rd gear)||0 - 1,850 rpm|
|No-Load Speed (4th gear)||0 - 3,800 rpm|
|Drilling Diameter (Wood / Steel)||50 mm / 13 mm|
|Maximum Torque (Wood / Steel)||40 Nm / 60 Nm|
|Chuck Range||1.5 - 13 mm|
- DRC 18 Cordless Drill
- Centrotec Chuck
- Centrotec Bit Holder
- FastFix Keyless Chuck 13mm
- 1 x PZ2 Bit
- Additional Side Handle
- SYS 2 T-LOC Systainer
- 2 x 18V 5.2Ah Battery Packs
- TCL 6 Charger